Kawakin Core-Tech hereinafter referred to as "Company” considers the protection of personal information entrusted to us by our customers in connection with our business operations to be an important responsibility. This policy shall be posted on the Company's website and in the Company's corporate brochure, etc., so that it can be accessed at any time.In accordance with related laws, regulations, and other rules and regulations established by the Company, the Company will ensure that all personnel engaged in the Company's business operations are fully aware of and familiar with this policy, and will handle personal information in an appropriate manner.
Appropriate collection, use, provision, and entrustment of personal information
- When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use, collect information to the extent necessary, notify or publicly announce the purpose of use, and use the information within the scope of the stated purpose.
Personal information collected will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except in the following cases
- (1) When the consent of the person in question has been obtained in advance.
- (2) In the case of Article 23, Paragraph 2 (opt-out) or Paragraph 3 (joint use) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- (3) When providing or disclosing personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, etc.
- When personal information is entrusted to a third party for use, we will examine the appropriateness of the entrustment in light of the security control measures taken by the third party, and will appropriately supervise the entrusted party by, for example, providing the information after concluding a confidentiality agreement with the third party.
Security Control Measures for Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to prevent and correct leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we have established internal regulations and safety measures.
We will strive to accurately respond to changes in the social environment regarding the handling of personal information. We will also strive to improve this policy and other rules and regulations by making changes, corrections, or additions as necessary.
Response to Requests for Disclosure, Correction, etc.
2-2-7 Kawaguchi, Kawaguchi-city, Saitama, JAPAN, 332-0015Kawakin Business Management TEL:048-259-1114
We will endeavor to handle complaints regarding the handling of personal information approriately and promptly.